"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Steve Jobs - delivered to students and faculty members at Stanford University in 2005.
Building self-awareness is critical to improving your personal performance. Your effectiveness is linked to self-understanding and the understanding of others. This workshop will let you regain control of your workload by managing yourself and others more intelligently. You will learn how to say no, how to set yourself deadlines and, most importantly, how to sustain these improvements and stay healthy over time.
Duration Live Half / Full Day
Online 3 hours
Online 3 hours
- What are Humans?
- Comfort Zones, to break free of your comfort zone and uncover natural and unnatural obstacles, taking risks
- Learning styles
- Wellbeing including, Diet , Exercise, Stress and resilience
- Better use of your time ,working smarter not harder
- The costs associated with the ineffective use of time
- Effective prioritisation skills , how to use a priority matrix.
- Assertiveness and why it is okay to say no sometimes
- To identify and create a personal time management system. Watch out for the Time Bandits and uncover strategies to beat them.
- To respond effectively to changing priorities and demands within your organisation.
- Learn to organise and conduct an efficient and effective meeting.