Effective writing is demanding. You need to understand your audience and then write clearly and concisely. This workshop has been designed to help you develop the skills you need to write effectively.
Duration 1 Day - 3 hours on line
What you will learn
- The purpose of report writing
- The use of the RAG system
- The difference between routine and special reports
- The components of a report
- The five stages in writing a report.
- How to write meeting agendas and minutes
- The use of plain English
- Common grammatical errors
- The format for formal reports